Fulbright & Jaworski is a full-service, international law firm serving the needs of businesses, governments, non-profit organizations and individual clients around the world. Fulbright is one of the largest law firms in the United States with nearly 900 attorneys and more than 50 integrated practice areas. There are eight Fulbright offices throughout the United States and international offices in London, Munich and Hong Kong.
Recent Rankings of Fulbright & Jaworski
- Top 20 corporate law firms in the U.S., Corporate Board Member, 2003
- Top ten U.S. law firms for client service, BTI Consulting Group Survey of Fortune 1000, 2003
- "A-Team" of top tier U.S. law firms for client service, BTI Consulting Group, 2003
- Top ten law firms for dispute resolution, Global Counsel Dispute Resolution Handbook, 2003
- "Arbitration Elite", the world's top 17 firms, The American Lawyer, 2001
- Top ten percent of U.S. law firms for patents, Intellectual Property Today, 2003
- Top ten trademark firms in the U.S., Intellectual Property Today, 2003
Fulbright & Jaworski's Intellectual Property and Technology Practice Group encompasses one of the largest concentrations of intellectual property attorneys in the country. Our experienced team of attorneys, patent agents and technical advisors helps clients obtain and protect intellectual property rights in the United States and around the world. Our attorneys work closely with a variety of businesses and inventors, including well-established companies, venture capital companies and emerging companies with technological assets, as well as universities and non profit organizations.
Fulbright & Jaworski L.L.P.
80538 Munich, Germany
Tel: +49 89 242930
Fax: +49 89 242-93222
Other Germany Subscribing FirmsHolme Roberts & Owen Skadden Arps Slate Meagher & Flom LLP
Law firms that are listed in the Intellectual Property Law Firm Directory are subscribers to Intellectual Property Notes, which is designed to keep them up to date on recent developments in intellectual property law.
JurisNotes.Com - The Law in Brief
Copyright © JurisNotes.Com